Saturday, August 15, 2009

Most important or most compelling?

Let's start with the why and the how of this blog.

I want to start a communication that would challenge and encourage each of us to think and act like a good neighbor. First I want to define "good neighbor" and find out what you (the general populus) is thinking and why. This might also help someone who is at a loss for doing something constructive in this sometimes destructive society.

The first thing I thought of was to say "Thank You".

Simple I know, but so powerful.

Now I want to invite you to add to my blog. Send me your thoughts, examples or experiences that made you think, wow, now that is a good deed (or good neighbor). Thank you for your help with starting my first blog.

1 comment:

  1. I am proud to have started this blog. It is my way to make a difference and I hope it challenges someone else to do the same.

    ReplyDelete