Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Carribean Hospitality!

I just came back from a 8 day carribean cruise. Sorry guys, that is why you have not heard from me in a while. Well I have to say the West Indies/Virgin Islands know how to show hospitality (shout out to all my island people)to visitors! First of all, they are not afraid to greet you with a smile and a handshake. They are willing to help strangers and to accept you eventhough if you are a foreigner. They are willing to put you up for a night or a vacation. They don't mind helping someone else profit because they know in the end it is the right thing to do. I have really learned somethings in the last eight days that I think I will help me in the future and maybe even change some of the ways I do things presently.

No comments:

Post a Comment