Sunday, November 15, 2009

Sharing Your Thanksgiving

This is something I have done a lot. I would do this on Thanksgiving and in the summer time. I would make a Thanksgiving dinner with all the trimmings then I would invite people over (if Thanksgiving I would invite people that didn't have family or didn't have someone to spend Thanksgiving with, if summer I would just invite people that were new to the church or area). I would make the turkey, dressing, vegetables, mashed potatoes, gravy etc. You get the picture. It was so much fun and it gave me the opportunity to meet some new friends. Now you don't have to have a big budget to do this, you can ask the people you invite to bring dishes. The point of this is "Sharing Your Thanksgiving" and helping someone to feel the love!

Okay let me know how it goes and the ideas you have about this. This is my favorite meal of the year!

No comments:

Post a Comment